Here is a little summary of what is going on in our lives:
Dr. J
Josh is super busy these days. He is in the middle of back-to-back MCS (maternal child services) rotations. This means that he gets to deliver babies & take care of them & their moms after delivery. You might be thinking, "awwwwwww.... what a wonderful job." But for Josh that is not the case. The reality of MCS includes working 13hr days, dealing with crazy pregnant women, & getting squirted with all sorts of unpleasant bodily fluids! Josh does appreciate the miracle of giving birth, but he will quickly admit that OB/GYN is not his cup of tea :)
Little Momma
Little Momma is my new nickname given to me by Josh. I currently have the BEST job in the world, taking care of my baby girl! I am so blessed to stay home with Rebekah & share in the precious little moments of her life!
Amidst taking care of Rebekah, I stay busy TRYING to keep a clean house & take care of my VERY busy husband. I am also working on renovating our master bathroom, which has been a hard & lengthy project (I'll have to post before & after pics when I'm done). For fun I enjoy playing soccer on rec women's team, running with Rebekah in her jogging stroller, & doing my P90X workout videos.
Princess Bekah
It is hard to believe that Rebekah is 10 months old! I cannot believe how fast the time has flown. She has been crawling since she was 6 1/2 months. Right now she can pull herself up & she can stand without holding on to anything. She has taken her first steps but she still has a long way to go before she starts walking!
Rebekah's favorite activities include throwing things on the floor, feeding herself, & smiling at strangers. She also enjoys doing back flips with her daddy, dancing, & petting her dog Rooney! She absolutely hates getting her face touched/cleaned & napping during the day. For those who don't already know, Rebekah's first word was "BALLOON!"

3 comments:
I read! I read!! It makes me feel like I'm still part of the circle or something... less like I'm half a world away anyways- she's so stinkin' cute!
I plan on becoming a reader, too. Write away!
Post a Comment