Sunday, March 16, 2008

We've arrived!!!




Hey there everyone. Sarah will be posting a longer blog later today, but i'm up early with the new time zone and everything and so I thought I would include a little update on our trip. We got in yesterday around noon papua new guinea time, i think around 3 am CST with a day differnce. We had a 28 hour trip and praise God, no serious bumps in the road for us. PNG is absolutely beautiful, sarah will include some pictures later on. We're staying in an old missionary house with our friends with the Kumor's. It was really a surpize how nice these houses and the whole compound is in general. The hospital is definitely a third world hospital, but many, many people receive health care here and hear the gospel, so God's kingdom is moving forward. Please pray for us for continued health, for strong steadfast hearts as we are in a new land with new challenges- and pray that God would reveal His heart of love for the poor, broken and down-trodden to us and his wonderful grace and healing power to the people of PNG. I promise in future posts I'll have funny stories to tell and great things that are happening here. Take care.

1 comment:

Ben and Katie said...

So glad to hear that you all are safe and sound!!