Friday, March 13, 2009

Still no baby...

Just a quick update to let you know that there is still NO BABY!!! The due date (March 11th) has come and gone, but the baby seems quite content to stay where she is. I have been contracting on and off quite regularly but they are not coming any closer than 10 minutes apart. My mother and Josh have had me out walking (or more waddling) as much as I can but this little girl is stubborn :)

If she does not come this weekend I will be induced this Tuesday March 17th. It looks like we might have a St. Patty's Day baby!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

awww poor Sarah! I have a feeling she's going to be a diva- arriving fashionably late and all. Can't wait to see pics!!

annette said...

congratulations on your new daughter..my god bless your new family..also cant wait to see pic!!!annette,mikel,lisa and lori