As many of you already know, Josh and I took a cruise at the beginning of October. It was the first cruise for both of us and we were quite pleased with our Carnival experience. At first I was quite hesitant to go on a cruise while I was 18 weeks pregnant! Josh convinced me I would be fine by showing me many positive reviews from pregnant cruisers and loading up my suitcase with anti-nausea medication :) I was glad that he did. Thankfully I only needed the medication on the last evening when the water had 10 feet swells! Other than that it was smooth sailing.
One of the highlights of cruise life for us was the opportunity to eat something fabulous every minute of every day! I was glad to be pregnant and have the excuse of "eating for two." Josh on the other hand was supposed to be training for his fitness test with the Army. Bad timing to take a cruise (not even a week before the test), but he was all about enjoying his precious and little time off work!
Another highlight for me was winning 50% off the most deluxe spa package. For those who know me well, you know that I never win anything so this was a BIG deal. I decided to give my prize to Josh who has been working insane hours and needed the extra pampering. Josh got treated to a back massage, a scalp and foot massage, and best of all, he had this green seaweed goo spread all over his body before being wrapped in aluminum foil!
Here are some more pictures from our cruise:

No comments:
Post a Comment